Rush Lockfile Explorer helps you investigate and solve version conflicts when working in a monorepo that uses the PNPM package manager. It's designed for the Rush build orchestrator, but you can also use it to analyze a standalone PNPM workspace without Rush.
Lockfile Explorer helps with problems such as:
- Understanding why multiple versions of an NPM package are appearing in your
- Tracing dependencies to determine which project caused an NPM package to be installed
- Finding and eliminating "doppelgangers" (multiple installations of the same version of the same package)
- Troubleshooting problems involving peer dependencies
The app is distributed as a regular NPM package. You invoke it from the shell command line,
and it launches a Node.js service on
Lockfile Explorer main window
- Getting Started installing and using the app
- NPM package: @rushstack/lockfile-explorer
- What's new: CHANGELOG.md
- Source code: github.com/microsoft/rushstack/ apps/lockfile-explorer
Lockfile Explorer is part of the Rush Stack family of open source projects.